Policy & FAQs
Welcome to Glitz & Love.
♥ Your one-stop shop for bridal and bridesmaid jewelry. we offer generous discounts for brides purchasing in bulk. Do check the Bridal Offer below. ♥
10% off orders Over $100: LOVE100off10
15% off orders Over $150: LOVE150off15
20% off orders Over $250: LOVE250off20
25% off orders Over $400: LOVE400off25
*Coupon is not retroactive and will not be credited if not applied at time of order.
We accept Paypal and all major credit and debit cards.
Payment is processed through Paypal payment gateway. Simply check out as guest if you don't have a Paypal account.
Most handcrafted items will be made within 1 to 2 weeks after payment. Some items require more time, so please check the specific item for accurate timeframe.
International registered airmail will take around 18-25 working days after shipment to deliver. Most parcels will be delivered within 3-6 weeks depending on the destination. The time frame may varies depending on different factors, such as your respective country national post office efficiency, custom delay, peak seasons, holidays, weather, natural disaster, flight cancellation, etc. Please understand these factors are beyond our control.
DHL express airmail for international orders will take 2-4 working days after shipment to deliver. You can select this option at check out.
Local Singapore mail will take around 2-4 working days after shipment to deliver.
Shipping rates for Singapore orders
- Flat rate USD 3 for purchase under USD 50
- Flat rate USD 5 for purchase under USD 100
- FREE local shipment for purchase above USD 100
Shipping rates for International orders
All international orders will be sent via Registered Air-mail through Singpost (www.singpost.com) from Singapore unless upgraded to DHL express mail. Signature is required upon receipt.
Gift Boxes / Bags
All our jewelry will be packed beautifully in a gift box / bag with ribbon. A customised note is available for every order without extra charges as well. They are ready for gift giving!
Return / Exchange
As we want happy returning customers, if you're not totally happy with your purchase, exchanges are acceptable on a case by case basis.
If you wish to return the items to us, please contact us within 3 days of receipt of your item/s. If more than 3 days from receipt of the items, there won't be any refund, return or exchange as I assume that you are satisfied with your purchase. As all the items are shipped with Registered Mail, we can trace when the parcel is delivered.
Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings and Hair Combs: There will be 30% restocking fee for return items. Shipping cost is non-refundable.
Earrings: Strictly NO returns on earrings due to hygienic reason. Thank you for your understanding.
Custom Orders, Custom Quantities & Wedding Jewelry Multiple Sets:
For custom orders/custom quantities and Wedding Jewelry multiple sets, we do not accept returns or exchange as we need to spend huge amount of time to make them.
If you have any doubt, you can purchase one set first to ensure that they are the ones that you want.
- Items shall be returned back to me by Registered Mail with tracking number in their original condition & packaging, with unused condition. Shipping is NON-refundable and buyer has to bear all additional shipping costs (i.e. cost to ship items back to Singapore + cost to ship exchanged items back to you).
- items that a customer doesn't like due to his/her personal taste, expectations on the jewelry's effect on him/her or his/her dresses after reading the item description and examining the photographs.
- items that customers mistaken the cubic zirconia / crystal size after reading the item description and looking at the picture (please ask me question about the size if you are not sure. Some crystals are small, and some are huge like 30mm x 20mm).
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to negligence.
- items bought while on sale.
- customized items, including items with customised chain length and customised bridal orders.
- Wedding Jewelry multiple item purchase
- buyers ordering the wrong metal finish (e.g. mistaken gold plated as silver tone, etc.)
Thank you very much for your kind understanding. :)