This classy baroque pearl necklace is made of baroque freshwater pearls with 925 sterling silver findings. Finishing with an infinity designer sterling silver clasp embellished with cubic zirconia and a light pink Akoya pearl.
Elegant and classy design that is perfect for creating a bespoke look, time and time again. Chunky as it is, it is totally versatile. Whether to elevate your everyday outfit, or to complete your stunning look with a little black dress, this baroque pearl necklace can be worn for any occasion.
Beautiful gift for birthday, anniversaries, festivals, wedding or as a well deserved treat for yourself.
No two pearls are the same. Embrace the perfect imperfection.
Embrace uniqueness. Embrace individuality. Celebrate you.
// FWPN 050_1 //
- Made with Baroque Freshwater Pearls.
- 18k white gold vermeil (925 Sterling silver base) clasp.
Made with Cubic Zirconia.
- Necklace length: 18 inch
// Freshwater Pearl specification //
- Main baroque pearl Color: White, natural color. As seen in pictures.
- Size: Around 12.7mm-15.6mm (W) x 22mm -25.4mm (H).
- Shape: Baroque.
- Lustre: High lustre.
- Surface: Overall smooth surface. Some with rainbow iridescence, and some with minor blemish and growth marks. As seen in pictures.
This listing represent (1) necklace only.