Luminous gold baroque pearl matching with a beautiful gentle hued large round jade bead to showcase the natural beauty of the two gemstones: majestic gold flameball pearl in it organic shape, and jade with a hint of very light blue / lavender. Minimalistic design matched with the high lustre and radiance making a statement without being over-stated. The simple and elegant design highlights the natural beauty and uniqueness of the pearl and jade. Both are unique on its own and every piece is one of a kind.
Jade is also believed to bring harmony, balance, protection and good luck to its owner.
No two pearls are the same. Embrace perfect imperfection.
Embrace uniqueness. Embrace individuality. Celebrate you.
// FWPN 040_7 //
- Made with Baroque Freshwater Pearls, and Jade.
- Gemstone Jade: Natural Type A Burmese Jade, around 13.2mm
- Gold filled findings.
- Double gold filled strands.
- Pendant Length: 1.75 inch
- Necklace: double strands of gold filled chain, 16 inch by default.
- Leave us a note if you prefer any length up to 22 inch.
// Freshwater Pearl specification //
- Grade: AAA
- Color: golden, natural color. As seen in pictures.
- Size: Around 15mm (W) x 26mm (H).
- Shape: Baroque.
- Lustre: High lustre.
- Surface: Smooth, as shown in pictures.